[Accepting] Uri's Lyrics Page

Request original lyrics or translations from lyricists

Managers: bbxcandy501, ChaeKyon

Moderators: Global Moderators, Admin Assistant

[Accepting] Uri's Lyrics Page

Postby uriyes » Thu, August 14th 2014, 3:40 pm

I'll just keep it simple because I like simple, and honestly, I don't really know how to work this topic thing very well...
:loostick:

Now, let's see, what do I do?? I can:
Change lyrics from Korean to English
change them from male<>female, vice versa
I can also do English to Korean, but it's rare...(may also take some time)
Color code lyrics, but if you can find online, I won't. (I can't do all the work for you! and besides, why do it if there's already a bunch online?)
Split lyrics (I can try...not awesome at it though. lol)
Find harmonies and adlibs (sometimes, some lyrics don't have all of these so I can try to listen and find them for you)

I haven't done this before, but if you need help on pronunciation or rap, I can try to help you with that, but I'd like it if you replied pretty fast, since we'd have to contact several times

FORM:
Song title - Artist:
Original language:
Link of the song: (need this esp if there's multiple versions! also YT or box)
What you'd like done: (i.e. English version, Krn ver., gender change, color, split, etc)
Specifics: (this is where you can write your details or any specifications that you'd like)
*ALSO: please let me know if you need just romanized lyrics, just hangul, or both, I think most will want both or just romanized, but just to be sure! ^^

RULES:
Please credit me, I used to not care much, but it's illegal (I guess) if you don't. Credit through my YT link, which is http://www.youtube.com/user/uriYeS
If you are not the client who requested the lyrics, please ask for permission first. DO ask for permission.
Don't change any of the lyrics, if you don't like something or have an idea, I'm more than happy to see and experiment with different things, may it be a word or phrase. We can definitely talk about it!!

*note: For the Korean to English and vice versa lyrics, I usually do translation lyrics, where they are almost exact translations of the original. I'll usually keep the English lyrics where they are in the original, unless you want something else.

It's my first time trying this, but I hope I can help you guys!!!
Also, if you go to my channel, all my English version covers are there, with the lyrics in the descriptions, since I have not had any clients yet.
Last edited by uriyes on Wed, October 1st 2014, 8:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.

New Cover ^^
:haha: :happymonkey: :happy:
uriyes
Public Performer/Lyricist
Public Performer/Lyricist

Local time: Sun, October 22nd 2017, 4:52 am

Re: [Accepting] Uri's Lyrics Page

Postby Dicreare » Thu, September 25th 2014, 6:08 am

Heehee~ Annyeong! I'll be your first customer! xD

Song title - Artist: Love, Love, Love - EXO-K
Original language: Korean
Link of the song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVNg4Xo5XzE
What you'd like done: Colorcode with harmonies, doubles, and adlibs. :)
Specifics: I just want to say that I'm gonna use this lyrics for a collab. :) I'll be crediting you of course. Please PM me if you have other concerns or questions. Thanks!

ONGOING COLLABS
War of Hormone | Jackpot | This Love
Dicreare
Public Performer
Public Performer

Local time: Sun, October 22nd 2017, 7:52 pm

Return to Lyricist Team