[USERGROUP] YT Performer (The Blue Team)

Global Rules+Local Rules: Please read before posting

Moderators: Global Moderators, Admin Assistant

[USERGROUP] YT Performer (The Blue Team)

Postby MzDreamii » Fri, July 29th 2011, 3:49 am

[RULES] About "YT Performer" User Group

User Group- YT Performer
Rank/Visual: An APCer is Born (1 Star) OR Public Performer (2 Stars)
Color: Blue

What is the YT Performers Group?
To participate in APC's main activities, taking part in various collaborations in The Collaboration Corner to HOST or JOIN collaborations you need to be in the YT Performer group (or otherwise known as the Blue Team). The majority of users will be in this group.

You will be placed in the Blue Team automatically upon sign up if you satisfy all 3 conditions:
1. I'm a YouTuber, with at least one public channel (remember to set your YT channel in your profile!)
2. I have at least one singing cover on this one channel
3. My videos are public (not private nor unlisted)

What can I do if I don't meet the 3 conditions above?

You open a self introduction in the "Hello NewComers" forum and talk a bit about yourself, if you intend to participate or upload covers soon please let us know in your self intro topic and you may be placed into the yellow YTEggie Group which can participate in collabs but you'll have "buddies" to guide you through holding a collab, in which the completion of two of these will mean you will qualify to see a full blue member! This is a fun group to be in and you'll learn a lot about how APC works ^^

Alternatively, if you are comfortable in recording and mixing already, open a self introduction topic in the "Hello New Comers" forum, then when you have uploaded your first cover, update your topic to alert us and we may decide to place you in The Blue Team or the Eggie Group depending on your situation.

--------------------------------------------

Want to find out more about the YTEggie Group? Click here: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1636

----------------------------------

I have a question about user groups, where can i find help and ask a question?

Please visit the Helpdesk by following this link: http://asianpopcollabs.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=6

An APC staff member will answer your query as soon as we are available. If your question goes unanswered for 24 hours, you may PM a member of the green or dark red team directly. But because others may have the same question as you, generally we'd like to answer in the Helpdesk so everyone can find out the answer too.

Got some comments or feedback of these user groups?

Please visit the Feedback and Suggestions forum by this link: http://asianpopcollabs.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1003

Drop a message, short or detailed, we love to hear all your thoughts and opinion and most certainly take then into account whenever possible to make decisions. Thank-you!!

~With Love from APC's Administrative Team <3
:hamham:
~kakakakaaKA

Find, Follow and Subscribe to AsianPopCollabs
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

MzDreamii
♥~APC Founder~♥
♥~APC Founder~♥

Local time: Thu, September 21st 2017, 1:49 am

Return to Rules and Guidelines